Eating to protect our health and our planet
Yogurt in Nutrition
Our next YINI symposium will be held in a few weeks… during the 22nd IUNS International Congress of Nutrition, to be held in Tokyo, Japan.
“Eating to protect our health & our planet”
Thursday, DECEMBER 8, 2022, from 09:00am to 10:30am (Tokyo local time)
Tokyo International Forum – Room 7 (Hall D7)
- Introduction, by Prof. Sharon Donovan, PhD, RD (Chair, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, USA)
- Creating a sustainable food future, by Dr. Janet Ranganathan, PhD, MsC (The World Resources Institute, Washington DC, USA)
- Balancing nutritional adequacy and environmental sustainability: what do we learn payid withdrawal casino from modeling studies ?, by Emeritus Prof Dr Frans KOK, PhD (Division of Human Nutrition, University of Wageningen, Netherlands)
- Family-based interventions to promote sustainable healthy diets, by Dr. Jess Haines, PhD, RD (Guelph Family Health Study, University of Guelph, Canada)
- Open discussion
- Summary and conclusion, by Prof Olivier Goulet, PhD, MD(Chair, Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology-Hepatology-Nutrition, Hôpital Necker Enfants Malades, Université Paris-Descartes, France)
More information on yogurt in nutrition.